Videos, brochures, files to download
The original house of worship was redesigned several times after it had burned down. The final structure was finished in 1876.
Its onion-dome spire was destroyed by a windstorm in 1907. The builders later decided to replace it with castellated parapet. It has been dubbed by locals as Csonka (truncated) Church ever since.
Opening hours (May-October)
Tel.: +36 52/342-872
|Back||Top||To route planner|